We help grow your business!
Here are some facts that will help you determine why you need to optimise your website;
- 1.3 billion people from all the world use the web everyday, for whatever purpose it may serve them best
- 85% of these users utilize the use of search engines when looking for the things that they need
- those websites which are on the top 10 get 80% more exposure than those in the lower spots
- 25% or less of internet users will not bother going beyond the first page of their search, which means that most of the percentage of the internet users looks on the first page. So good luck if your website is not there.
Aside from these facts, it would also be beneficial to have your website optimised as this would also bring you other more benefits such as:
- Awareness of brand – the people will know what you are selling and associate your website with that product
- Gives your company more credibility – word spreads like fire in the web, if your work is good, there would be lots of inquires and offers. This is where money comes in.
- Lead generation – you will have a database of your customer
- Optimisation helps in calculating your revenue
- Lower expenses compared other media forms, no clutter & no hassle. Everything done in the web. Lesser expense in manpower.
1st Page SEO Google Placement
There are several components needed in the success of SEO, let us check on them:
- Link building
- HTML Optimisation